Whether you’re looking for a good winter IPA or fun for all ages, these winter traditions have been around for years and offer up some solid winter fun.
14. The best winter traditions can be found at An Old Time Christmas at Silver Dollar City. Enjoy unique shops, restaurants, more than 6.5 million twinkling lights, around 40 Christmas productions, and even a Christmas light parade led by none other than Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and his North Pole friends.
15. Explore unique holiday customs from around the world at St. Charles Christmas Traditions. With hot-roasted chestnuts, the timeless Christmas melodies sung by Victorian carolers, shops to look for gifts, and holiday cocktails, you’ll be feeling the holiday spirit in no time.
16. The Belleville Christkindlmarkt offers a unique shopping experience with a European feel. Shop for handcrafted gifts, and enjoy festive music, German dancing, holiday treats among the glimmer of Christmas decorations.
17. If you’re a fan of IPAs and looking for some tasty beers and winter comfort food, head to Schlafly Cabin Fever Beer Festival in St. Louis, MO. You’ll enjoy an evening of music, beers, and bonfires while celebrating some good cheer.
18. All aboard The Polar Express this winter! Trains at Union Station in both St. Louis and Chicago offer a memorable winter experience recreating a classic winter story. Take the family and make a day of it as both stations are located downtown.